Chestnut Mushrooms (Pholiota adiposa) have a great nutty flavor with somewhat of a peppery finish. While cooking their stems retain their structure and have a texture of asparagus or bamboo shoots. Chestnut mushrooms can be a little shy and can take up to 10-14 days to fruit.
Our kits come in two sizes. The larger the kit the more mushrooms it'll produce.
- Small (5lb) - Produces 2-3 lbs of mushrooms over its lifetime.
- Large (10lb) - Produces 4-5 lbs of mushrooms over its lifetime.
All of our Mini Mushroom Farm kits come complete with the following.
- "Ready to Fruit" Mini Mushroom Farm Block
- Water spray bottle
- Complete instructions
- Access to the Midnight Mushroom Growers Facebook Group
- 110% Money Back Guarantee!
We're so confident that you'll be able to grow mushrooms at home that we'll either replace the failed Mini Mushroom Farm or return your money!